Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Dotti Dotti is offline

Default Drop down menu formatting

Hi all,

I need help linking a row of information to a specific option in a drop down
menu. My drop down menu consists of 2 options: "Complete" and "Incomplete". I
am trying to make a list of "Things required to complete a job" and next to
each item include the drop down menu to select either Complete/Incomplete. My
aim is to have the corresponding row change colour, or possibly even
disappear, when I select "Complete" from the drop down menu and return back
to normal when "Incomplete" is selected. This would enable me to highlight
and focus only on the items that were incomplete. Is there a way to do this
using excel 2007?

Dot