Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Xt Xt is offline

Default functioning of formulas

On Aug 20, 6:29*am, Eduardo wrote:
Hi,
sometimes what happens is that you spreadsheet is in calculation mode, and
it takes a few minutes to display the formulas. I guess your spreadsheet have
lots of formulas

"Denise" wrote:
Hello
I would like to know why some times my formulas don't work and 5 mins. after
they do. *Do you have an explanation for this problem.
Thank you for your answer.- Hide quoted text -

I have that problem sometimes with a slow computer. If I scroll the
formula off the page and back on again I find it has updated on the
screen.