Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Charles Garrett Charles Garrett is offline

Default vlookup return value from 2 columns

On Aug 18, 1:57*pm, Hugh self taught
wrote:
Hi All,

Vlookup in it's basic usage is no problem for me but now I need to lookup a
matching value in column 2 & return the values of columns 3 & 4. Preferably
in the format of xxxxxxx & yyyyyyyy since columns 3 & 4 are names.

If you could help with any method that is simple & works would be great.

Cheers
Hugh

Give this try. Change cells in this formula to match your needs.

=VLOOKUP(A1,A7:C9,2)&" "&VLOOKUP(A1,A7:C9,3)