Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Vic Baron Vic Baron is offline

Default setting up common headers

I have a template set up that displays and prints six reports. Each report
contains a header showing:

Name of Client
Account#
Title of Report
Date Range of Report

Currently I have the header set up in each worksheet and I input the data
for each report.

I'd like to streamline this if possible,

The client name and number remains the same across all reports

The Title is specific to each report and does not change.

On some reports the date is a range and others it is either the beginning or
ending date of the specified range.

I'd like to input the Name, Number and date range once and have it displayed
in each report.

I was thinking I could have a specific worksheet just for the header, do all
the stuff there and then combine it during print but can't see how to do
that.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Vic Baron

--
There are 10 kinds of people - those who understand binary and those who
don't