Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
christophercbrewster via OfficeKB.com christophercbrewster via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default Resetting multiple cells containing drop-down lists

Excel 2003, XP: I have a spreadsheet with a large number of cells containing
drop-down lists. I need to reset these. For example, I'd like to reset all
the cells in one column to "Required", which is on all the drop-down lists.
When I select all the cells and right-click, one of the choices is "Pick from
drop-down list", but that choice doesn't do much. (I won't describe it, but
you can try it.) The obvious answer is "write a macro", but I'm wondering if
there's a built-in way to do this. Thanks.

--
Christopher Brewster
Lockheed Martin, Eagan MN