Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Accumulating Multiple Inputs From a Single Cell

Can be done per Don's code.

I would point out that there is no way of error checking this type of
operation.

There is no "paper trail" to show you when/if a mistake is made in data
entry.

Excel sheet has many cells............use them to input scores for each
player.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 5 Aug 2009 16:36:01 -0700, don2712
wrote:

I am running XL 2007 and what I want to do is to be able to put a series of
different numbers into one individual cell and have them show as an
accumulated total in another.
The idea is to be able to produce a score system for a game with up to 6
people playing without having having to have long columns of input for each
player.
Each player would have a a single cell below their name to input their
scores during the game and adjacent to that another cell would display the
running total.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you