Kassie

Move your cursor into the column header area, position it between the
affected column and the next column. You cursor will change shape. Double
clik and you will widen the column to show the data again.

"Crocketty" wrote:

When I enter a 4digit number in Column A and highlight to change to Bold
font,
the numbers change to 3 number signs ###.
If I change them back to normal font, they return to number form, but with
slightly larger numerals
Not all rows have this problem - maybe only 2 in 5. This has only recently
begun to happen.
Thanking some clever person in anticipation of some advice.
Bye from Crocketty