Rodney

G'day Horatio,
I employ this query state, constantly in my Thoroughbred Spreadsheet.
I copy and paste Data to an MSWorks Database ($10 ebay)
with a dedicated simple "Report" set up,
which is about a six click procedure.

I just post this as FYI, in case you may be interested in workarounds.
The only downside being Works has only 30,000 records parameter.