Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Hiding Formulas when the value is "0"?

In CF, use "Formula Is": =COUNT(B4,G4)<2 as your white condition.

Alternatively change your cell formula from =B4*G4 to
=IF(COUNT(B4,G4)=2,B4*G4,"")
--
David Biddulph

SUNBUM wrote:
I would like to have zeros displayed if the actual value is zero, but
NOT if values have not been put into that particular row yet. for
example i have a cell that i want to equal B4 x G4. i then copy and
pasted it for the entire column. i do not have values in for B17 or
G17 yet, but it displayes a zero for this sum already, so my whole
page is filled with zeros. Anything I can do about this?