Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Laoballer Laoballer is offline

Default chart in excel like google finance chart

I've been playing around with google finance and am wondering if a
chart like that can be implemented in excel. Some of the features I'm
very interested in is the ability to be able to select a time window
and chart the trend. I need to create a chart that is basically
identical to the google and yahoo finance charts. Is this possible at
all in excel or is this an impossible task and I should look
elsewhere. If impossible what are some suggestions for accomplishing
this?

Thanks,