Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
BAD BAD is offline

Default Lookup Formula

I have worksheet #1 that has Name and Email Address.

I have worksheet #2 that has Name and Employee ID number.

I want to add a cell next to Employee ID number called email address. The
formula in this cell should be something like, Lookup the name in Worksheet
#1 and if it matches Worksheet #2, give the email address.

THe worksheet #1 with the email address has lots of outdated email addresses
and I am trying to retrieve only the current employees from that worksheet.

Any suggestions if this is even possible?