Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
KC Rippstein hotmail com> KC Rippstein hotmail com> is offline

Default Conditional Formatting Pivot Table Rows in Excel 2007

When you select the desired area (rows 4:1000, for example) and setup your
Conditional Format fomrula, are you using absolute references ($O$1 and $P$1)
for the lower/upper bounds and a mixed reference ($G4) for the row's price?
If you leave out the dollar signs, that will cause the Conditional Format to
point to the wrong cells as you go across and down.
--
Please remember to indicate when the post is answered so others can benefit
from it later.

"Supe" wrote:

I have pivot table where I want to highilight an entire row if the Avg Price
column(G) falls between two price points that listed in cells at the top of
the pivot table. Cell O1 has the low price point and Cell P1 has the high
price point. If the Avg price in any row falls between these two price
points I want the background to fill the entire row to. Can only get to work
on the one cell not the row.