Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Curious[_2_] Curious[_2_] is offline

Default How come it say "Microsoft Excel cannot find any data toreplace"?

On Jul 16, 1:59*pm, "Per Jessen" wrote:
Did you selected the column before Find/Replace?

Per

"Curious" skrev i ...

I have a column in Excel with sample items below:

REG.N
KRG.N
ASN.N
PSB.N
PKY.N
PPS.N
PEI.N
MAA.N
MAC.N

I'll need to remove ".N" from each, so I pick "Replace" command and
enter ".N" replaced with blank.

However, when I select "Replace All", it seems that it cannot find any
".N" because I got the message about "Microsoft Excel cannot find any
data to replace". What's wrong with it?- Hide quoted text -

I didn't select the column at the beginning. Since it didn't work, I
selected the column. However, it didn't work anyway.