Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
VROSARIO7 VROSARIO7 is offline

Default How do I insert hyperlinks in blank cells

Now do I have to remove the "" once I actually enter the data in the adjacent
cell? This goes for both the '0' entry and the 'False' entries that I used
this on.

Thanks so much!

"David Biddulph" wrote:

Change =If(I25=20%,5%) to =If(I25=20%,5%,"")
--
David Biddulph

"VROSARIO7" wrote in message

Just one more question if you don't mind. Can I do apply the same format
cells that contain a formula but say False due to the cell within the
formula
not containing the information stated? For example, I put a formula
=If(I25=20%,5%) since I25 is currently 0%, the adjacent column says
False,
but I want to be able to hide that. And with this formatting below, once a
percentage greater than zero is entered, will it then show up or do I have

"Jacob Skaria" wrote:

Yes; you can. Place a 0 and set the hyperlink.
Select the cell, Right clickFormatCellsselect Custom Type 2 double
quotes
as below

""

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"VROSARIO7" wrote:

I am trying to set up hyperlinks before inserting any information in
the
cells. Is this possible? I was told to use a blank symbol, but the
symbol
actually shows up as a dash. Or if there has to be some type of data
entered
into a cell in order to hyperlink it, if I do put a zero for the time
being,
is there anyway to format it so that the zeroes do not show?