Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jacob Skaria Jacob Skaria is offline

Default How do I insert hyperlinks in blank cells

Yes; you can. Place a 0 and set the hyperlink.
Select the cell, Right clickFormatCellsselect Custom Type 2 double quotes
as below

""

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria

"VROSARIO7" wrote:

I am trying to set up hyperlinks before inserting any information in the
cells. Is this possible? I was told to use a blank symbol, but the symbol
actually shows up as a dash. Or if there has to be some type of data entered
into a cell in order to hyperlink it, if I do put a zero for the time being,
is there anyway to format it so that the zeroes do not show?