Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Custard Tart Custard Tart is offline

Default Conditional Formatting Traffic Light System

Hi there,

Thanks for the help but I'm a little confused by a few of your steps
and have some further questions.

Select Cell F2, format the cell green,

Why would I format the cell green first and not choose it from the
"patterns" option when I enter the formula?

and format for amber

Am I adding another condition and another formula for this or do you
mean that the amber would then override the cell's normal green
colour?

Also, I'd like to know how to extend the formula for all of column A
to be included if anyone adds extra dates and for all of column F to
change based on this?

Is there a way for column F to start out as white rather than be green
by default?

Thanks for your help!
CT