Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Nelson Nelson is offline

Default Min Date againsts unique customer list

I have an initial customer list A2:A1000 and the Dates each customer called
in with a question B2:B1000

from that list I have created (using advanced filtering) a unique List
(G2:G100)

A2:A1000 are of course not all unique customers, as the same customer could
of called in any number of times through the year.

However using my Unique list (G2: G100) I would like to get the first date
in which this customer called and nothing more and display it in the cells
H2:H100

I am using excel2007 but it needs to be backward compatible with 2003.

Any suggestions

--
Nelson