Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mike H Mike H is offline

Default Wat formula shuld i use to find the details in the cell?

Hi,

The formula I gave you will look for 'Manager' in C2 and if it finds it
multiply C3 * 0.85 which is the same as reducing by 15%. What do you want to
do if it finds the text and what do you want to do if it doesn't?

Mike

"Cloud Strife" wrote:

Hey, I tried =IF(ISERROR(SEARCH("Manager",C2,1)),True Statement, False
Statement, but end up still all True statement.

=IF(ISERROR(SEARCH("Manager",C2,1)),"",C3*0.85)

and I don't get it this part ,"",C3*0.85)