Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Luke M Luke M is offline

Default Data label above columns??

I'm afraid it's not an option due to the confusion it would cause. If the
label is above the stack it refers to, it could be sitting on top of another
stack, thus making it unclear as to which stack it is actually referring to.
--
Best Regards,

Luke M

"Kadence" wrote:

Hi,

I have some stacked column charts and I want the data labels to appear just
above each column. Is that possible?

I'm using excel 2003 version and the only options i can see for the label
positions are "inside end", "center" and "inside base" - so at the moment I'm
moving each data label manually and this is very time concuming!

Thanks in advance for any advice you offer :)