Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
michelle michelle is offline

Default conditional formatting highlight dates 90 days or less

I think I figured it out. I highlighted D2 through D55 and I made the formula
=ABS(TODAY()-D2)<90
then it worked for all of those cells. WOOHOO! finally-after an entire day
working on this and going through tutorials etc.

Do you know where I can go to learn how to make these formula's so I know
what why I just typed those things into the formula?

"Sean Timmons" wrote:

Assuming your first cell to evaluate is in A2:
In your conditional formatting, select Formula Is, then

=ABS(TODAY()-A2)<90

"michelle" wrote:

I'm trying to figure out how to make conditional formatting highlight any
dates in a spreadsheet when they are within 90 days or less. I've looked
forever in the help files, etc but can't find what i'm looking for. HELP?