Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
michelle michelle is offline

Default conditional formatting highlight dates 90 days or less

Sean, I tried using your formula but with the -A2 value as -D2:D55 because
the column that has the dates that I want to use the formula on are D2
through D55. so my formula looked like this
Formula is =ABS(TODAY()-D2:D55)<90

It didn't work. how do I get the formula to work for D2 through D55?

BTW -- thank you for your help! I really appreciate it

"Sean Timmons" wrote:

Assuming your first cell to evaluate is in A2:
In your conditional formatting, select Formula Is, then

=ABS(TODAY()-A2)<90

"michelle" wrote:

I'm trying to figure out how to make conditional formatting highlight any
dates in a spreadsheet when they are within 90 days or less. I've looked
forever in the help files, etc but can't find what i'm looking for. HELP?