Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
djewkes djewkes is offline

Default Help desperately needed with excel charts

Hi Fred,
Have simple excel charts, and have top line of "disagree", "agree",
"neither" etc, and have data in percentages i.e. 30% in each box, have then
inserted charts of this data which look very pretty, and have numerical data
in a table, thing is i would really like to combine the two with a percentage
chart and the data underneath with say 30%[n=9], 60%[n=18], to be honest i
don't think its possible, but any help is very gratefully received,
thankyou
diane

"Fred Smith" wrote:

Let me know what your data looks like.

Regards,
Fred.

"djewkes" wrote in message
Hi Fred, thanks but i'm a novice i don't know where to start, could you
give
me a step by step thing please

"djewkes" wrote:

Hi, I really, really need help with excel, I am writing up my
dissertation
and have the results in numbers as well as percentages...i have done
tables
of numbers and charts of percentages, trouble is i want to amalgamate the
two, ie a percentage chart and underneath...33% [n=9], 66% [n=18], and i
can't find how to do it, or indeed if its possible, or if its possible to
add
the numerical data after? thanks in anticipation.