Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Fred Smith[_4_] Fred Smith[_4_] is offline

Default Help desperately needed with excel charts

Create cells with the labels you want. Use a formula like:
=text(a1,"0%")&" [n="&text(a2,"0"),&"]"

Regards,
Fred.

"djewkes" wrote in message
Hi, I really, really need help with excel, I am writing up my dissertation
and have the results in numbers as well as percentages...i have done
tables
of numbers and charts of percentages, trouble is i want to amalgamate the
two, ie a percentage chart and underneath...33% [n=9], 66% [n=18], and i
can't find how to do it, or indeed if its possible, or if its possible to
add
the numerical data after? thanks in anticipation.