Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jacob Skaria Jacob Skaria is offline

Default FAQ : Answers to show in another cell

Refer the below for help on VLOOKUP()
http://www.contextures.com/xlfunctions02.html

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"gwtechie72" wrote:

I tried to use the insert function option to setup the formula, I am not sure
what they are asking for for table_array, and col_index num? Can someone
assist me?

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

Consider using VLOOKUP().

Have a Q/A table somewhere in the spreadsheet and when the FAQ is selected
in E5 the answer will appear in F7
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200857

"gwtechie72" wrote:

I am trying to create a FAQ in Excel 2003, I have the list of questions, but
I am not able to have the answers show up in a different cell. For example:
if the Questions are in cell E5, I want the answers to show up automatically
in F7. Can anyone help me with this?