Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Cobaum Cobaum is offline

Default Hidden rows unhide by themselves

I am working on an annual budget and I have a problem occur occasionaly. I
open 52 workbooks (over 300 sheets) at a time. They all have links between
them where infomation rolls from one set of workbooks to the next to the
next. Many of the rows are hidden and occasionally the rows unhide and
everything is displayed. Since I am working in all of them, not saving is
usually not an option. It takes about 4 hours to correct each time this
happens. I cannot figure out what triggers it. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.