Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Ana via OfficeKB.com Ana via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default Default values

Thx,but that's not actually what I needed.I need VBA code to put into my
access code so that when I send table from access to excel, I can change it,
and put white plot area and bold font etc. I have a code for that but it is
just NOT working and I don't know why. Everything I say like for example
xpAcc.ActiveChart.Legend. Position = xlBottom he just ignore and sets
everything on default (legend position left).
Any ideas?
Ana