Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jacob Skaria Jacob Skaria is offline

Default excel - outlines

Try the below

ws2.Rows("5:9").Copy ws1.Rows(5)

OR

ws2.Rows("5:9").Copy ws1.Rows(5:9)

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"meghnal" wrote:

Hi,
Thanks a lot for your reply. Can you please tell me is there any way to read
a complete row/column using microsoft office interop excel.

Thanks
Meghna

"Jacob Skaria" wrote:

Outline is a applicable to a row and not to a cell. Try and copy the rows
instead.

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"meghnal" wrote:

Hi,
I have to copy data from one excel file to another. I am using the following
command to copy

ws2.get_Range("A1", "D5").Copy(ws1.get_Range("A5","D10"));

ws1 and ws2 are Worksheets. When I copy like this, the rows/cols which were
grouped in ws2 dont appear as group in ws1. Is there any way we can restore
this information.

Thanks in advance
Meghna