Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Sarah Sarah is offline

Default If Statements??/Conditional formatting from drop-down multiple she

I'll try my best to explain. I have a master sheet followed by 4 others.
There is a drop down on the 4 sheets with 3 choices: Recommend, Discuss and
Not Recommend. If all 4 sheets have Recommend selected I want an R to show up
on the master sheet and then I will have the cell turn green. If any of the
four have Discuss selected i want to count the number of occurences and put
that on the master sheet and then I will have that turn blue. If any of the
four select Not Recommend I want it to put NR on the master sheet and I will
have it turn Red.

I've been working on it all night and can't get too far with it. Thanks!