Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bassman62 Bassman62 is offline

Default Selecting rows to another sheet

See the file provided by Ashish in reply to your earlier thread "yes/No on
multple sheet".
Using his method you could use your column J in the same manner that Ashish
used "Department".

"Muskrat24" wrote in message
I have an excel sheet that has lists of categories and several selections
for
each. I use a Filter to select only the rows with a "X" in column J. I
want
the selections made to also automatically appear on the next sheet which
is
like a spec/ selection sheet. in the location I choose. Is there a way
that
if I use a IF function to say in a cell on sheet 2, IF J1-J5 is "X", than
only that row with a "X" appears in sheet 2?