Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
mamorellana mamorellana is offline

Default How to modify a primary worksheet linked to another worksheet

Hi Eduardo,
Can you please give me further instructions how to do it?

I have a primary worksheet that contains dates. Example: Book1 - Cell I19
has a date as of 16-Jun-06. And Book 2 - Cell L2 is linked to Book 1 - Cell
I19 as =[Book1.xls]Sheet1!$I$19. If I add, move or delete rows on the primary
worksheet, all the dates in the secondary worksheet are mess up. What can I
do??

I want to add/move/delete rows on Book1 without affecting Book2.

Thanks!

Marcela

"mamorellana" wrote:

????

"Eduardo" wrote:

Hi,
Make a copy to another workbook

"mamorellana" wrote:

Hello,
I need to know how to modify a primary worksheet which is linked to another
worksheet/cells, without changing the data of a secondary worksheet.

I want to add/delete/move rows to the primary worksheet without affecting
the other linked cells.

How can I do that? Please I need some help!

Thanks!

Marcela