Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Maria Maria is offline

Default How to sort data in Excel 2000

Hi,

I'm using excel 2000 and was wondering how I can sort the data in a pivot
table?
On the ROW side I have many different (and some identical) strings of words.
In the DATA field I have put both the word strings to get the count of them
as well as the value of each string of words.

I would like to sort the strings of words after; firstly the total count of
word strings and secondly after the total value of the word string.

Bare in mind that it is Excel 2000 that I'm using so it doesn't work to use
Data~sort to get it to work.... What am I doing wrong?

Thank you so much for the help with this!