Dave Peterson

I don't speak the Access, but Debra Dalgleish posted this to a similar question:
http://tinyurl.com/8uoll

In Excel, if you import using MSQuery, the memo fields should import the
text beyond 255 characters.

In Access, use the TransferSpreadsheet method to send the data, and
specify one of the later Excel versions. You can do this by creating a
macro, or writing some code, e.g.:

'======================
Sub SendTableToExcel()
DoCmd.TransferSpreadsheet acExport, _
acSpreadsheetTypeExcel9, "tblCustomers", _
"c:\Data\MyExcelFile.xls", True
End Sub

Then, add a button on a form, to run the macro or the code.

Confused access user wrote:

When I port my data from access to excel the data truncates. In access the I
use a text box with the can grow setting. I have verifed that the data is
stored in the excess table. When I port it to excel using the report
feature, my data is truncated.

--

Dave Peterson