Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Derrick Derrick is offline

Default multi variable calcs on multiple sheets...

I'm working on a database for some thermal calcs,
where based on a system type, Window type, and a 'vision percentage', i
reference a linear formula for calculating a value.
so far, I have an INDEX(system type, window type) function that calls the
cell with the line formula eg: =-0.0164*F17 + 1.993
- the F17 value is the percentage variable.
However, i want to make this available for multiple sheets, and i'm not sure
how to do that. I've tried converting =-0.0164*F17 + 1.993 into text and
then converting it back into a formula on the separate sheet, but that doesnt
seem to work.
if you understand my problem, can you help me out with a function that will
work?