Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Muskrat24 Muskrat24 is offline

Default Spec Sheet

can I have more than 1 filter on a sheet for the different categories to
filter the options I have.

example: Having seperate filters for the categoriesRoof, Foundation,
Utilities, or can i only have 1 for all of them combined

"Marcelo" wrote:

take a look at help on the advance autofilter,

hth
--
pleae click yes if it was helpfull
regards from Brazil

"Muskrat24" escreveu:

That Kinda helped me. Is there a way that when i make changes to the first
sheet, like switch some options to "yes", that it will automatically update
to the second sheet? Also I have numbers referenced on the first page, how
they be referenced on the second sheet to the first?

"Marcelo" wrote:

on previous post please consider past = paste.

sorry

--
pleae click yes if it was helpfull
regards from Brazil
Marcelo

"Marcelo" escreveu:

OK, you can use the autofilter to filter it, select the area, press f5,
special, visible cells only, copy and past to another sheet.

you can automatic recording a macro.

hth