Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default text running on status bar in Excel

You'll have to do it yourself. You could loop through the string one character
at a time and put that into the statusbar.

You'll also have to decide when to update the statusbar. And that would depend
on what your code does. Some stuff will take longer than other stuff.

Tvnguye wrote:

I created a macro like:
Sub Auto_open()
Application.statusbar="text here..."
End sub
Each time I open the spread sheet, "text here..." displayed on the status
bar at the bottom of the screen, and on the left. I would like to make it
moving left to right of the screen and again, again, like a maqueer text on
the web site.
If you know, could you help me. Thanks.
Tvnguye
PS: I could not access to the link from email hotmail. It looked like does
not work.

"Shane Devenshire" wrote:

Hi,

What exactly do you mean by text running?

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"Tvnguye" wrote:

I used code: Application.statusbar = "text here..."
But I don't know how to make text running. Could you help me?
Notify me by email:
Thanks
Nguyen

--