Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Tvnguye Tvnguye is offline

Default text running on status bar in Excel

I created a macro like:
Sub Auto_open()
Application.statusbar="text here..."
End sub
Each time I open the spread sheet, "text here..." displayed on the status
bar at the bottom of the screen, and on the left. I would like to make it
moving left to right of the screen and again, again, like a maqueer text on
the web site.
If you know, could you help me. Thanks.
Tvnguye
PS: I could not access to the link from email hotmail. It looked like does
not work.

"Shane Devenshire" wrote:

Hi,

What exactly do you mean by text running?

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"Tvnguye" wrote:

I used code: Application.statusbar = "text here..."
But I don't know how to make text running. Could you help me?
Notify me by email:
Thanks
Nguyen