Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Debra Dalgleish Debra Dalgleish is offline

Default GETPIVOTDATA Question

You can include the sheet name with the pivot table reference, e.g.:

=GETPIVOTDATA("Budget",'Pivot Table Sheet'!$A$4,"Office","ATL")

king60611 wrote:
I'm trying to reference pivot table cells in another worksheet; a direct cell
reference doesn't work because the data is ever-changing. I figured out the
formula if I'm in the same tab, but not from a secondary worksheet.

The same-tab formula is: =GETPIVOTDATA("Budget",$A$4,"Office","ATL")

How do I re-write that to work from another worksheet? I have many others
to do, but I need the basic structure to follow.

Thanks for your help.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures