Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Athletica Athletica is offline

Default Sorting

I am soritng a spreadsheet (A-Z by last name). So, for example, data for
person 1 is on row A1-G1 (takes 1 row) but then column H will have data for
that person in rows 1-3 so when I sort at this point the data in H2-3 will
get pushed down to the end of the sheet. What I am doing now is typing the
persons last & first name 3+ times so that it sorts all the persons
information along with it. Is there a different way of doing this? I
know...Hard to explain...I hope someone out there knows what i'm talking
about!