CLR

You're more than welcome, and thanks for the feedback...........

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"M. Penney" <M. wrote in message
Chuck,

Thank you very much for posting a response to my question! Yes your
directions were just what I was looking for. I tried it a few times and

each
time I received the correct data I was looking to consolidate. Thanks

again.

M. Penney

"CLR" wrote:

Try the AutoFilter..................Data Filter AutoFilter, and then
click the arrow at the top of your date column and select "Custom" and
condition it with "Greater than" certain date and "Lesser than" certain
date..........the filtered rows will be the only onles left in view,
..........if you want to, just copy and paste them to another
sheet..........then, to reverse the filter procedure and return

everything
to normal, just do Data Filter AutoFilter again as it's a
toggle..........

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"M. Penney" <M.
wrote in message
I have a large file with column g with names, column a with serial

numbers
and column d with dates for several thousand rows. They are randomly

dated
according to as to when the serial number is first accessed. I need to

find
all the rows within a date range such as 04/01/2004 and 04/05/2004.
Can this also place these entire rows into a new sheet (same file).