Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Paul C Paul C is offline

Default How do I delete a checkbox in excel 2007

If they are Form control check boxes, you can right click on them and then
select cut. If they are Active X controls you need to enter desgin mode.

To do this click on the office button in the top left corner, then select
excel options and make sure the Show Developer tab in the ribbon box is
checked.

Then go to the Developer tab in the ribbon, click the Design Mode icon in
the controls section to turn on design mode.

You can then right click on the text box and cut it.

when done, click on the Design Mode incon again to exit design mode.
--
If this helps, please remember to click yes.

"Yingling" wrote:

I have several checkboxes in a spreadsheet that I want to remove. How can
this be done?