Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Rachel Hayes Rachel Hayes is offline

Default bubble charts from an excel cube function table that randomly fail

I have a table that uses cube functions to present data to the user according
to variables they select from drop down boxes. The table works very well. I
also have three bubble charts that plot the 20 rows of table data. 90% of
the time, the plots are accurate and legible. 10% of the time, instead of
getting my 20 data points, I get a single data point that is typically in the
lower right hand corner of the chart. The data are correct in the table -
but not plotted correctly. If I change the drop down box selections to a
group that I know works, the charts are again correct. I am not changing
anything in the table or plot set up. Why do some data seem to 'break' the
plot?