Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Shane Devenshire[_2_] Shane Devenshire[_2_] is offline

Default when I protect a worksheet, user cannot use check boxes

Hi,

With protection off, right click the check box and choose Format Control,
Protection and uncheck Locked.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"tgodrich" wrote:

When I protect my excel worksheet, my radio buttons and my check boxes are
protected and the form users cannot edit them. The properties are unlocked
for these controls, but that does not seem to have any effect. All other
fields in the worksheet that are not buttons or check boxes work correctly
and allow data entry.