Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
bdcochran bdcochran is offline

Default multicolumn adress file. want to sort on last , first name

Last First Telephone Address Suite City State Zip CodePersonal Notes

I have multiple people with the same last name. I want to alphabetize the
list so that the information is by last name and then the multiple people
with the same last name have their information in first name order. I cannot
figure out how to do descending on two columns at the same time. Yeah, I can
alphabetize by last name alone. Then the first names are in random order.