Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Sean123 Sean123 is offline

Default Making a graph with easily changed dates

My boss asked me to make a graph on one of his spreadsheets more user
friendly...so that you could put a start and end date in two ajacent cells
and the graph will automatically change to show the time between those dates.
I didn't think it was going to be too hard but now i'm completely
stumped...I've got the dates on the X-axis and 3 other lines that come from
data on another sheet...and i can't even get the X-axis to easily adjust to
two changeable dates (it will just show those two days rather than all the
days inbetween).....if anyone has any suggestions i'd greatly appreciate it.
thanks!