Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
frankoamerican frankoamerican is offline

Default Resources required for excel 2007

I'm working with large arrays of numbers: 1001 x 1001. I compute the arrray
in another program (ImagePro Plus) and then send the data to an excel 2007
spreadsheet, putting each array under the previous.

When I get to about row 29,000 (sometimes) or row 40,000 (typically) excel
sends me a note saying that (and I'm paraphrasing it) "...Excel cannot
[handle]the data with the resources it has. Choose less data or close some
appications."

I have 3G of RAM on a Dell Optiplex 755 with an Intel Pentium Dual CPU E2160
@ 1.80 GHz.

Any advice?