Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Simon Lloyd[_248_] Simon Lloyd[_248_] is offline

Default new to excel

adbolak;360342 Wrote:
I need a 31 day workbook with the 32 worksheet as a monthly. I need to
add
totals for all 31 on the 32 sheet for the monthly totals. I hope this
makes
sense.adbolak, we need a little more information than that, where would the

total row be? would it be different for each sheet? are you looking to
re-use the sheets each month to build the monthly data in sheet 32? if
this is the case you cannot do it with formulae alone.....give us a bit
more information and we will do our best to provide a solution! :)

--
Simon Lloyd

Regards,
Simon Lloyd