Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming
Paul Paul is offline

Default using the same range name on different worksheets in a workboo

Thanks , everyone. You've given me some interesting ideas I can experiment
with.

In this particular case, Patrick Molloy's solution works just fine - range
name the cell and copy the worksheet. I've tested it, and it does exactly
what I require. That is, the code in the general module operates on the
range in the active worksheet, and leaves the others alone, even though
those other worksheets have the same range names.

Paul