Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Erika Erika is offline

Default Spreadsheet Question

I did try Find and Replace and that did not work.

"Eduardo" wrote:

Hi Erika,
Maybe the information sent by the customes has been downloaded from other
program
to ride off that press
CTRL H
find what: enter '
replace with don't enter anything and click replace

sometimes there are spaces betwee the ' and the number so I usually edit the
number highlight the are from the beginning up to before the first number
click Ctrl C and then paste it into the find what area

if this helps please click yes, thanks

"Erika" wrote:

I received a spreadsheet from a customer and all of the information in the
spreadsheet has a ' in front of all the numbers entered. You can not see the
' until you attempt to edit the cell.

What did the customer do that those are showing up and how do I get rid of
them without editing each cell?