Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
wkmooreh wkmooreh is offline

Default Making cells mandatory to fill in

I need help, I am working on an excel expense report templete and want them
to fill in certain cells before they exit. When I copied the thread from
below I keep getting error messages. I dont know if I am putting valoues of
the cells i want filled out in the wrong place or not. This is what it looks
like: it says for each cell in range line is not right...

Dim cell As Range

For Each cell In Range(d5, g5, j5, e7, m7, g10)

If IsEmpty(cell.Value) Then

MsgBox "You must fill in cell " & cell.Address

Application.Goto cell

Cancel = True

Exit For

End If

Next cell

wkmooreh

"abfabrob" wrote:

I am creating an application form where I want users to fill certain cells in
before closing the document.

Does anyone have an idiots guide to doing this, cos I'm not great with excell.

ANY help welcome!!!