Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Marcelo Marcelo is offline

Default Links Between Folders

EDIT | LINK

change the source

hth
--
regards from Brazil
Thanks in advance for your feedback.
Marcelo

"Kathryn Gies" escreveu:

Hi
I have a number of workbook that are linked together. Each workbook
represents one month of data and the current month links to the previous
month. All the workbooks for one year are kept in one folder - so my January
workbook for one year links to the December workbook of the previous year,
which is in a different folder. My problem is, when I move the entire set of
workbooks (all years at the same time) to a different location on my
computer, all the links to a file within the same folder move and update
properly, but the links that are to the previous year (i.e. another folder)
try to link back to the previous file location. I tried making a zip file but
that did not seem to help. Is there anyway to get the links between folders
to update to the new location automatically when I move the file?